With IntelliDocX AL_ACS, Azure becomes Your SAP ECM
Take your unstructured content along when you put your SAP on Azure and reduce your SAP HANA operational costs significantly!
Did you know?
- Without SAP ECM, attachments are saved in the transaction data store (memory for HANA)
- Documents can take 30% to 40% of HANA memory space
- Moving to Azure/M365 can save 30% to 60% yearly on your SAP related content storage costs!
IntelliDocX’s native Azure solution, AL_ACS, provides Cloud Content Services that:
- Provision Azure Blob Storage, SharePoint On-Line and/or M365 as SAP ArchiveLink or CMIS Storage Resources
- Bring business documents one click away to both inside and outside SAP users
- Stores SAP documents along with Contextual Meta data
- Provides rules-based content routing to support automated information distribution and ILM policies
- Automates the upload and synchronization of content with associated SAP business objects and records
- Act in real-time with bi-directional content interoperability for M365, SharePoint Online, Azure, Teams and Fiori App
- NO VMs or Gateways, sits under ARM and installs/configures in hours!
Run Better Today
Running Even Better Tomorrow
“Content Enable” S4/Hana
IntelliDocX Service Architecture
Common Business Drivers:
- SAP Infrastructure Modernization
- S/4 HANA Cost Management
- Content Enabled Processes
- Legacy ECM decommissioning
From an Enterprise Content Management perspective, AL_ACS brings SAP and Microsoft together (ranked #1 by Forrester and Garner) so that
- Authorized users can: upload, collaborate, search, navigate, access (+mobile) SAP content as required
- Users can access content (1 click for internal SAP users) from within SAP GUI, Fiori Apps, M365 or SharePoint Online
- Blob storage content navigation, advanced search, and access is supported with an easy-to-use Web UI
- The full Azure stack for global access, scalability, high availability, user access control, infrastructure and data security, governance, and compliance are inherited to manage the SAP content
Intelligent Content Processing
SAP Users don’t know their content is in Azure.
- Store, Publish, Collaborate, Transact
- Use Azure Governance & securitization on your storage to extend SAP ArchiveLink
Collaborate in Real-Time
- O365/Azure App users collaborate and work with “in-side SAP” users
- Perform late, early, in-time content storage (from in or outside SAP)
Use Your Microsoft Tools
- MS Power APPS
- MS TEAMS
- Power Automate
- SharePoint Add-ins
- Power BI
- MS Visual Studio
Automate & Optimize
- Snap into Content Work Centers
- Auto-feed document to SAP transactions
- Upload new documents from Azure; instantly link to SAP records
- Content Services as an activity in RPA, OCR, AI Process Automations
Instant ArchiveLink ECM
- Initialize, configure and be storing in Azure in less than an hour!
- Use your existing Azure Instance
- Migrate legacy content for SAP? Our Partner Teams can help with that!