What Is Delivered
Equinox Gold used IntelliDocX Content Platform to automate SAP Invoice Processing with the help of CumulusPro
KETER PLASTIC implements sharp and effective ECM system for invoice management
Siemens Gamesa implements IntelliDocX and Microsoft Azure for SAP and M365 as an enterprise content repository for all business areas
Who Can Use This?
SAP ECM Content Services
Running SAP’s ECC, S/4 HANA ERPs; in the cloud or on-prem and looking to support it with a native Cloud ECM for SAP?
Content-Enabled SAP ERP
Looking to “content enable” ERP processes so business documents are 1-click away even when using a cloud native ECM and/or a CSP (Content Services Platform)?
World Class SAP Content Services
Need it to be 100% SAP ArchiveLink or CMIS and meet the standards set by Cloud Provider Vendors for cloud storage, blob storage, M365 and/or SharePoint On-Line usage for SAP ERP content management?
IntelliDocX’s innovative solutions enable intelligent content services for your SAP. Business documents with their meta data are seamlessly managed using your cloud provider’s storage applications. No VMs or Gateways, no Servers to administer.
Saving you hundreds-of-thousands of dollars per year!
Cloud Content Services. The Possible
SAP Intelligent Content Management AND Document Services Without Limits
- Meta Data driven, native cloud content services and full real-time interoperability with SAP ERPs (S/4 HANA, ECC). APIs Everywhere.
- IntelliDocX real time interoperability “unlocks” SAP data, content and processes to enable both inside SAP content driven processes and leverage your cloud platform’s collaboration, development, workflow, machine learning, AI, and RPA tools to extend SAP related content-centric business processes
Intelligently Content Enable
Your S/4 HANA System
- Don’t store business documents or attachments in expensive S/4 HANA Memory
- Within a couple hours, S/4 HANA can store those documents in native repositories on your Cloud Provider. CMIS and/or DMS/ArchiveLink.
- Extend your S/4 HANA with a Content Processing Platform based on your hosting Cloud Provider’s platform, to better support Digital Transformation and Business Process Automation initiatives
Ready to Go Beyond Just Cloud ECM Services? Content Services Platforms
- IntelliDocX enables Cloud Provider CSPs with a complete spectrum of People + Process + Content + Data SAP interoperability services
- AL_ACS provides the interoperability facilities a CSP needs for intelligent SAP content processing, automated applications and digital transformation initiatives.
Real Business Impact: technical complexities of content management are cost effectively reduced; business units see increased productivity, efficiency and accuracy, with added ROI from automating key business processes
Enable, Optimize, Automate
- Content enable the base SAP ERP, so content is 1 click away
- Embed Content Actions natively to FIORI Apps
- Content Services as activities in AI, OCR, RPA and workflow automations
- Users, Apps and Workflows can upload new documents and auto-link to SAP objects, and records. In Realtime.
Instant ArchiveLink and CMIS ECM
- Initialize, configure and be storing in less than 2 hours. No VMs, No Gateways anywhere. No Servers to set-up or administer.
- Support inbound, user uploaded, SAP generated documents plus data archival requirements
- Use your existing Cloud Tenants
- Use our tools and Partner Teams to automate the migration of existing content to your cloud repositories
SAP Content Services.
No Limits. Only Possibilities.
Impact the Business
Nothing changes for inside SAP Users, everything is transparent
Advanced Search for a document or groups of documents based on contextual data and document content
Collaborate with inside SAP users in real-time time from Teams, Workspaces, M365 and SAP Fiori
Content Work Centers to store, access, create, utilize, process, distribute and leverage your SAP business documents with your choice of productivity tools
The Optimum Cloud Infrastructure: As Defined By You
Multi-Cloud or Not
Meta Data Services (real-time refreshed from the ERP)
Bi-Directional SAP Content Actions (GOS)
ECM Governance & Compliance
ArchiveLink and CMIS HTTPS Interfaces
Auto Scaling, Global Access, 99.999 Availability, Auto Recovery
Option for a complete Content Services Platform
A Fraction of Legacy ECM Costs
Bring Your Own Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
Google Cloud (GCP)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Private or Public
- Managed Service
Measured Business Value
- Content Enabled SAP ERPs
- Store, access, create, utilize, process, leverage your SAP business documents with M365 and best of breed tools
- Collaboration – between employees, Teams, Partners, vendors and customers in any combination
- Utilize SAP-linked business documents, anywhere, anytime, by anyone
- Deliver digital transformations for content centric processes
- Use automations to improve productivity, accuracy and efficiency